This section of the wiki is just a tool to help get expo 2009 preparation done in a coordinated fashion.
Once the tasks and discussions below become more concrete they will be transferred to the main Expo 2009 website so that the expo website remains up to date.
- Expo 2009 Mission Statement
- Expo 2009 Committee
- Signup form is here (word doc) or, here (openoffice doc).
Expo this year will run for 4 weeks between the 18th July and 15th August. The "who and when" page is here:
|Task||Person in charge||Status|
|Insurance||Each to their own||Done|
|Bierbook and Seshbook||Edvin||Done|
|Making a 2nd Drill adaptor||Wookey||Done|
|First Aid Kits||Martin G||Done|
|Rescue Grab Bag/Rescue Dump||Kathryn/Edvin||Done|
|Troggle||Aaron (Martin and Julian)||In Progress|
|Website Update||Wookey/Becka/Edvin||In Progress|
These aren't specific tasks that need to be done but things to think about and discuss:
Lists from the end of Expo 08
- Expo 2009/Things NOT to bring or buy as already too much
- Expo 2009/List of what DOES need buying or bringing
- Expo 2009/Suggestions for Expo 2009
- Expo 2009/List of what to do for setting up 2009 Expo
- Expo 2009/List of what to do in middle weeks of 2009 Expo
- Expo 2009/List of what to do for clearing up at end of 2009 Expo